Tweets of the Weeks
- Rachel Maddow author of Drift, on the Daily Show, on public and political sense making: “conspiracy is just easier than complexity”
- http://yfrog.com/nz31lmej Bit of spring from Utah.
- RT @acuginotti: A big part of this #homeschooling & #unschooling journey is deschooling the parents
- RT @annbadillo: What We Owe Adrienne Rich by Madeline Ostrander — YES! Magazine http://bit.ly/H3IYr3
- My sweetie and partner Teresa Posakony launched her website, http://bit.ly/H39FeL. Emerging Wisdom. Check it out.
- Provocative sufi mystic articles (thanks MJW for forwarding) that change the story. http://bit.ly/GWzZW8 and http://bit.ly/GWA1xn
- Inspiring article on health care renewal and participative leadership, forwarded from friend Tim Merry. http://huff.to/H4MxKf
- Nice harvest video from friends working with community in Minnesota: http://youtu.be/wg7IV1ot-80.
- From Cecilia Corcoran, Fransiscan Sister, this gem: “Only in the experience of a luminous interior life can we move with the inner authority to respond with a compassionate heart to know and do what is ours to do.”
- Interesting writing retreat in Vermont April 19-22. Join my friend Lex Schroeder and Erica Dhawan for Ideas That Move: http://bit.ly/wCNUzc
- From one of my labour union hosting colleagues on capitalism — “surely there must be a way for reasonable distribution of wealth.”
- RT @laurelhubber: “leadership is about creating change that you believe in” – Seth Godin. Or hosting process of share creation.
- Watching Elijah at swim class. He is a fish!
- A couple hours of yard work today. Great to pull out winter kill and spread some compost. Something good about hands in dirt.
- The Most Astounding Fact with Neil DeGrasse Tyson. From my friend Corbin. Great images, music, story. http://bit.ly/xNXHnt
- Great meeting today with my friend Carla and a school principle preparing for a bully-prevention community conversation later this week.
Receive my Posts by Email