Tweets of the Weeks
- The scientific paradigm itself is subjective. Quantum creates a bridge to connect old science objective to new science alchemy.
- When did pilots get so young?
- On my way to Edmonton. Seeing grandparents, parents, aunts, uncles. Colleagues, friends too.
- Good time last night reminiscing with Meg about early days of Berkana and Self-Organizing Systems seminars and people we met.
- What I like about modern medicine is that it is here. What I don’t like is the business model that over schedules. Good for docs.
- Working with planning team for upcoming UCC conference. Checking meeting space. Improving design for hosting 175 over 2 days.
- Learning about “stabilizing initiation” thanks to my friend Jeraldene. Stillness welcomed. “Just is” to.
- Sunny afternoon in Utah County. Time to set up the hammock with Zoe.
Receive my Posts by Email