Tweets of the Weeks
- Berkana’s new website is live. For learning and collaborating with others. bit.ly/mRmxkp
- At the Art of Hosting people meet in their humanity and meet their humanity. Thanks Maria Scordiolu for this.
- Byron Katie = Neurological De-Colonization (thx Caitlin Frost).
- Open Space Technology = Practical De-colonization (thx Chris Corrigan).
- CBC doc (21 min) on impact of concussions. Told from a hockey perspective. Glad to see NHL looking at this. bit.ly/qs2up1
- Steve Jobs reflecting on living – “You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.”
- From my friend Dominic, research on the value of organic vs conventional farming: rodaleinstitute.org/fst30years
- RT @dfrieze: Can the #Occupy Movement be a Turning Point? @doylecanning blog on Yes Mag: bit.ly/nvz9nx
- RT @EricSPeterson: Just saw sign in @CityWeekly office that reads: “In case of fire, exit building before tweeting about it.”
- RT @NoeticOrg: Shamanism, love, and medicines necessary to heal damage of our modern times – mp3 excerpt A Arrien: bit.ly/mU8KEW
- Noticing my need for still in my soul, some quiet. And, need for being in creation with others. A dance of these days.
- Dig this and come. Support a young and emerging leadership community in New Brunswick: Full invite here: bit.ly/ohBIyi
- RT @berkanainst: “Re-imagining Waste (and the new Berkana.org!)” bit.ly/ofvtJI (Pls RT!) #upcycling #walkoutwalkon
- Lovely poetry reflections from friend / colleague Dave Pollard. Perspective on this life, freedom, ease. bit.ly/ouzGjv
- QIN: Our traditions were taken from us. Our relation to the land. We need to relearn skills and community like when we dig for clams.
- QIN domain groups meeting: Wellness, Learning, Community, Prosperity. Sharing preferred futures, indicators of wellness, goals.
- With Sono & Teresa at Quinault Indian Nation: Strategic Plan to invoke tsooto / hope.
Receive my Posts by Email