Tweets of the Weeks
- http://yfrog.com/oethmuxj Just plain fun at Art of Humans Being in Essex.
- http://yfrog.com/obnspsaj Learning principles for systems of exchange at Art of Humans Being. Thru alternative currency play.
- http://yfrog.com/kgsm9fuj Summer Essex beauty. The pond near the main entrance. Lilly pads. Frogs croaking. Great retreat center.
- http://yfrog.com/h4v0ihfj the Susan McHenry porch on Green St near Pidgeon Cove Harbor. Great hospitality.
- http://yfrog.com/h2h23rrj A day of design on new economy that integrates AoH, Women Moving the Edge, and School for Collective Leadership.
- Hot as I arrive in Boston for The Art of Humans Being: Exploring the New Economy. Friend Judy Wallace picking me up in a bit.
- A place I have sooo loved. Biwa Lake on the south shore. This photo from a morning jog. http://yfrog.com/nyu0yptj
- Running a 5K this morning in Orem. My second of the summer. This one honors veterans. And stretches me a bit!
- Great days reconnecting with my kids. Planting tomatoes with Elijah. Cooking with Isaac. Helping Zoe choose a dance costume.
Receive my Posts by Email