Tweets of the Week
- At the train station in Alewife, MA. On my way to #AoHBoston. Meeting team and designing today.
- RT @katiaroha: There are over 20,000 species of edible plants in the world yet fewer than 20 species now provide 90% of our food.
- Participants arriving through the snow for #AoHBoston. Follow us here: http://yfrog.com/gygn1ooj
- Jon welcoming and inviting at #AoHBoston: LEAN IN to getting our important work done through collaboration, creativity, and action.
- Framing for me at #AoHBoston: I don’t know what to do. But we do. Tap the intelligence of this group and this field.
- Teresa framing at #AoHBoston: At the core of AoH = What does it take for me to be personally present and have courage amidst wild change?
- #AoHBoston: 3 years ago at these Essex tables working with a wild idea: a movement for wholeness at Disciples of Christ. What wild here now?
- Teresa at #AohBoston: Circle is for listening with each other, further into each other, and further into our selves.
- #AoHBoston: On relationship to power and impact on work — Are you clear on your intent with the resources that you have?
- Carl on intent and identity at #AoHBoston: “It’s always fun ’til someone looses an I.”
- Deb at #AoHBoston: Instead of creating co-learning, shine a light on what is already happening.
- Gabrielle at #AoHBoston: “If you are afraid to be wrong, you’ll never be right.”
- #AoHBoston: It is not ours to live a life that is a perfect plan. Yet it is ours to live as practice and offering.
- On two loops at #AohBoston: Thenew is in the birth of new systems.
- On to Seattle after a full week at #AoHBoston, recovering from a slip-on-the-ice concussion, and a great pilot workshop with Diana Durham.
Receive my Posts by Email