Tweets of the Week
- Breakfast on the tree (grapefruit) for the next few days in Palm Springs, California. http://yfrog.com/hsq0alhj
- RT @PeggyHolman: Ppl who assume that they cn find the information they need when they need it R wired 2 organize their time differently.
- Mark your calendar for April 13 — treat yourself to Meg and Deborah’s inspiring new book “Walk Out Walk On”: http://bitly.com/i4wAvB
- If Appreciative Inquiry is “a way to help groups,” Quantum Leadership is “a way to be a wizard with helping groups.”
- Quantum Leadership is everything from intriguing science fiction to paradigm shifting consciousness in large scale change and dialogue.
- In times of complexity, appreciative approaches are gateways into knowing what to give attention to and where to start.
- For those who follow Meg Wheatley, she has an inspiring new book, Walk Out Walk On: http://bitly.com/i4wAvB.
- Check out this new book, Walk Out Walk On, by my Berkana friend Deborah Frieze. Inspiring stories. Great cause. http://bitly.com/i4wAvB
- Appreciating a call today with Harville Hendrix on connecting self-organization and creating a movement of networks on healthy couples.
Receive my Posts by Email