Some of the Principles that Guide this Work
- Invite celebration, joyousness, creativity.
- Get to do / “get to have to do.”
- People want renewal together and of what is already in them
- Whatever the challenge, community is the answer (The Berkana Institute)
- “The answer to how is yes.” (Peter Block)
- The wisdom we need is already in the systems where we work and live.
- “Activate” resonance of leadership in community.
- Work from the sacred and sense of open mind, open heart, and open will. (Otto Scharmer)
- Working across boundaries.
- Balancing colearning, building relationships, application to participant projects.
- People will come out of the wood work — many of us yearn for other ways to work together.
- Offer what we can. Ask for what we need.
- Act locally. Connect regionally. Learn trans-globally.
- “Just go for it.” Playful experimentation. Start anywhere.
- Trust the universe.
Receive my Posts by Email