I am feeling very schooled in dream space. It has been about a year since I started more deliberately trying to catch my dreams. Just simple description when they occured. It has been about three months since I started seeing more in them. The universe finds ways to speak with us in the subconscious and in the language of symbols. Feeling awe for this – when the student is ready, the teacher appears…
This morning I woke from a dream that spoke several questions. The language builds on what Toke Moeller shares here from a previous post on powerful questions. I haven’t tried to match those. Rather, just write what showed from my dream.
I think of these as root questions – good to ask a round from the “I” and a round from the “we.” This also builds on what Teresa Posakony and Chris Corrigan and I have been sharing with clients on core intentions of conversations that matter: learn / work / build relations.
How could we strengthen our ability to stand in this journey?
– it isn’t one that all will take or can take
– it has many qualities of the unknown
– sometimes we take the journey on behalf of others, as a gift to the whole
– we often stand in what feels like a minority
What is at the center of this journey?
– glimpses of the biggest vision we see
– might come to see more of this together
Who can help us along the way?
– notice the people able to work in beauty
– may be quiet people
– may be people of deep knowing and ground
What will we need to let go of?
– redefine “other”
How might we be more wise together?
– in the future
– what do we need to learn
How might we be more compassionate?
– honoring people where they are