Receive my Posts by Email
1. Community Engagement Conversations: December 12, 2009, January 2010 TBA
3. Art of Hosting and Harvesting Conversations that Matter Training (3.5 Days): September 2010 TBA
- Deep dive intensive and experiential training.
4. Ongoing Community of Practice: October 2010 – 2011
- Monthly… Continue reading
Summary of Need and Purpose
- Many people are living in times of high-level uncertainty.
- People are hungry for more meaningful work and community.
- People want to contribute to their local community.
- Train together in the next level of skills / tools that can be applied to existing and new participant projects.
- Foster processes for accessing collective wisdom that moves… Continue reading
- Invite celebration, joyousness, creativity.
- Get to do / “get to have to do.”
- People want renewal together and of what is already in them
- Whatever the challenge, community is the answer (The Berkana Institute)
- “The answer to how is yes.” (Peter Block)
- The wisdom we need is already in the systems where we work and live.
- “Activate” resonance of leadership… Continue reading
What are the questions we need to ask together on behalf of the future of us who live and work in the Salt Lake Valley? What are the next levels of these questions? What if asking these questions together was the most enduring and strongest leadership act we could offer to each other, to our work teams, and to our… Continue reading